Chris was admitted to the Bar in 1984, after studying law at the University of Auckland. He has been a Partner at Inder Lynch since 1996, like his father, Brian Lynch, who was a Partner, then a Consultant with the firm.
Chris specialises in Commercial, Rural and Residential Property matters, including subdivisions, and also assists his clients with Trust work, Business Law, Wills and Estates and general commercial and personal advice. His Personal Assistant is Renee Smart.
Chris has lived in Papakura all his life and is a long-standing member of the Papakura Lions Club. He is married with three children and enjoys music and sport, with particular loyalty to Counties rugby.
- Member of the Papakura Lions Club and current legal advisor for Lions District 202K
- Co-owner of a music publishing company and a member of the Australasian Performing Right Association
- Board Member of Counties-Manukau Cricket Association
- New Zealand Cricket Code of Conduct Commissioner for the Counties-Manukau area
- Board Member of Sacred Heart College Old Boys Association